Wednesday, September 17, 2014

SiliGuy Flexible Cell Phone Holder Review





Flexible Cell Phone Universal Car Mount - Secure Your Smart Phone With Sturdy Flexible Silicone Cell Phone Holder - Any Position You Choose - Unique Hands-Free & Stable Custom Fit For iPhone Samsung LG Sony Nokia Motorola HTC - Cute MultiUse Cell Phone Holder and Car Mount - Great For Bicycle, Exercise Equipment, Kitchen, Office and Home - More Than Just A Car Mount - Use & Protect Your Investment - 1 year Guarantee - Great Gift Idea -
 
 
 
 
 
I was so excited for the opportunity to try the SiliGuy flexible cell phone holder.  Especially since I am a very active person.  This is more than a car mount.  This smartphone holder can be used anywhere.  I can hang it from the kitchen cabinet and talk freely on the phone while cooking.  I can actually watch my cooking YouTube videos while I am cooking.  I can clean the house and hang it from just about anywhere and talk and listen to music, without having to hold my phone. I love the fact that I can even hang it from my shower curtain.  In the car hands-free talking, and now I have safe visibility to use my GPS.  All the ways you can use SiliGuy is just amazing.  I think this was a brilliant idea and the design was just perfect.  I am definitely buying one for the whole family!
 
 



 
 
  
 
 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

  1. Oh My God this is soooo cute! Thanks for the idea going to have to get one for daughter for Christmas stocking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorbs, I think I'm going to get one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks very interesting! Cute too!

    ReplyDelete