Thursday, November 20, 2014

Body Merry 2.5% Retinol hyaluronic acid green tea


RETINOL SERUM - Professional Grade 2.5% Retinol Serum with Hyaluronic Acid & Green Tea - Best Natural and Organic Anti-Aging Serum for Wrinkles & Fine Lines - Evens your skin tone and addresses Dark Spots and Acne as well! - 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

MAXIMUM STRENGTH RETINOL: This 2.5% retinol serum will let your skin truly sink in all the goodness and power of Vitamin A. It effectively addresses wrinkles, fine lines and spots, while also improving the overall texture and tone of your skin.
  • NATURAL & ORGANIC: The addition of Plant Derived Hyaluronic Acid provides the much needed hydration so you can reap the benefits of Retinol, without having to suffer any dryness or irritation. Organic Green Tea works its charm as a powerful antioxidant.
  • NO HARSH CHEMICALS: The formula does not contain any harsh chemicals such as Parabens, Sulphates or Phthalates. No fragrances or alcohol.
  • MADE IN USA + CRUELTY FREE: The serum is made in the USA in an FDA registered and GMP compliant facility. It is not tested on animals.
  • MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE: Body Merry's products are backed with a 90 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you don't like this serum, just contact us and get a full refund. You don't even need to return the bottle.

  • I know we women usually do not go around sharing our age.  In this case, it is a must share.  I am 43 years old and we all know all the wrinkles that come with age.  We battle crows feet, wrinkles on our forhead, around our mouth and so on.  We also have to deal with uneven skin tone, dark spots and sun damage.  I do not know about you, but I have been looking everywhere to find a serum that could target all of my problem areas in one bottle.  Here it is! this retinol serum is amazing.  You already know how much I love the hyaluronic serum, but this one in particular has green tea and targets those wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots and evens out your skin.  I can honestly say that I am so happy with the results. 




    I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment