Thursday, November 20, 2014

Vino Aria Red Wine Air Pourer


Wine Aerator Red Wine Air Pourer with Drop Stop Eliminate Drips Enhances Flavor with Classy Design premium Bar and Wine Accessory

Fits wine bottle perfectly unlike other aerators; which can cause leaks and dripping. Simply pour your wine through the Vino Aria Aerator and into your wine glass. You'll immediately detect noticeably enhanced scents and taste. 
http://www.myvinoaria.com

I love my Vino Aria Wine Aerator. It makes pouring a glass of Red Wine elegantly simple.  A beautiful addition to any wine collection. 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment