Monday, September 8, 2014

Influenster Caliente Voxbox



So as promised here is the Caliente Voxbox from Influenster.  I received all these products complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.  My opinions on all these products are unbiased and honest. I would not recommend any products that I myself have not tried. 

If you are like me and you love the beach or lay out at the pool, but hate having to put sunscreen on that is sticky, non waterproof and does not leave your skin looking beautiful.  No more worries! After trying out the Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Ultra Radiance SPF 30 Lotion Sunscreen, I am in love! It gave me the protection that I needed, the tan that I wanted, I was able to go into the pool as many times as I wanted without having to reapply, and best of all my skin has never felt so soft and looked so beautifully radiant. I recommend this sunscreen for all your out door activities.  #EscapewithHT #HawaiianTropic and follow and like on facebook.com/hawaiiantropic

Of course we can not go a day without having beautiful hair, right? Well I have struggled with my hair being frizzy all the time.  In order for me to have a good hair day I would always either have to blow dry it or flat iron.  After trying out so many different products with no avail, I have finally found one that has worked amazingly with my hair.  Dove Pure Care Dry Oil Nourishing Treatment made with African Macadamia Oil. Now I can wash my hair, put 2-3 drops of the Dove Pure Care Dry Oil and have 5X silkier hair, without the frizz or weighing it down.  No more having to blow dry or flat iron unless that is the look I am going for.  Since trying out this product it has been my daily hair routine.  Matter of fact it is time to go and buy myself a full size bottle ;). So if your tired of the frizz and unmanageable hair then I really recommend you give it a try.  #MujerDove facebook.com/ViveMejor

Let's get into the most important part of our beauty routine, the face.  I am very picky when it comes to my skincare.  Especially since I am in my Forties.  I do not just stick to one brand or to one regimen. I enjoy trying new products to see which ones benefit my skin the most.  I have tried different Skin exfoliants, but Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting Exfoliate is wonderful.  Since using the exfoliant I notice my skin more radiant and even-toned.  It has reduced the redness and I can feel my skinner tighter.  I love how it unclogs and diminishes my enlarged pores.  I will definitely be adding this to my skincare regimen. 


Last but not least, the nails. We all love to get our mani/pedis done, but sometimes we have that last minute dinner meeting, or family coming in from out of town and no time to get to the salon.  Kiss gel Fantasy Ready-to-Wear Gel Nails deliver layers of amazing shine with a beautiful design.  It comes with two ways to wear, you can glue on or stick on with the enclosed mega-adhesive tabs.  It has an ultra shine finish with sparkling glitter for any special occasion.  It is a fabulous and quick manicure that can be done at home in minutes.  Best part is, it doesn't cost a fortune!  Available at Kmart, Rite-Aid, Walgreens and Walmart.  #KissGelFantasy facebook.com/KissNails

Thank you Influenster for sending me all these amazing products to try!



No comments:

Post a Comment