Friday, November 21, 2014

CrowdTap Mission- 2nd Annual Hidden Valley Ranch Feast


Thank you to Crowdtap for inviting to participate in this mission.  I was invited to host a 2nd Annual Hidden Valley Ranch Feast.  I was so excited when I received all the goodies in order to make my feast a success!

My box included:

1. Bottle of Hidden Valley Original Ranch dressing
2. Team Ranch T-shirt
3. 11-$1.00 of coupons for my guests
4. 13 HV Ranch Salad dressing & Seasoning Mix packets
5. 11 Dip clips
6. 10 Delicious Hidden Valley Ranch recipe cards

I can not wait to host my feast with friends and family and cook these delicious recipes with Hidden Valley Ranch dressing and seasonings. If you have not tried any recipes with HV Ranch, then you do not know what you are missing.  I never thought of ever cooking with Ranch dressing, until I was given the opportunity to try it.  Let me tell you, it is so good and all the flavors just burst in your mouth! I had to put my feast on hold, due to I got very sick with the shingles, but keep an eye out! as soon as I do I will be posting pictures. 

Thank you again CrowdTap for this amazing mission!

All these incentives I received from CrowdTap and Hidden Valley for participating.


No comments:

Post a Comment