Thursday, March 26, 2015

Influenster YSL VoxBox

 
 
 
Hey guys! I am so excited to share this post with all you beautiful ladies.  I was chosen to receive and review the Iconic YSL VoxBox from +Influenster. I was really happy I was given this opportunity to try such an amazing beauty product.  Since I was a little girl my lashes were always so thin and short.  It actually looked as if I didn't have any at all.  I have tried so many different mascaras from high end to drug store brands, but none that would actually work for my lashes.  I could have taken the easy way out by just wearing false lashes and go on about my day.  After a while I just wanted that natural beautiful look.  YSL False Lash Effect Mascara did just that.  First of all let me point out that this mascara smells amazing! I have never smelled any mascara like this before.  Then after I applied the first coat on my lashes and saw how full and beautiful my lashes looked, I was in love.  It is smooth to apply, no clumps or smudges and it leaves your lashes full of volume and looking gorgeous! I highly recommend you add YSL Mascara to your makeup collection and make it your holy grail.  Trust me when I tell you it is worth every penny!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Received this product for free from @Influenster for testing purposes.  All of my reviews are honest, unbiased and my own.  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment